Date:      Thu, 7 Aug 1997 18:47:28 -0400
From:      Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
To:        Kyle Mestery <mestery@winternet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: fxtv-0.43

Hi Kyle.  Sorry its been a few days getting back to you.  I usually catch
up with this list every couple days, but hasn't worked out lately.

To your problem: How I wish FreeBSD believed in stand-alone include files...

Anyway, I bet this'll fix it:  Please add:

    #include <sys/types.h>
    #include <sys/ipc.h>

before the:

    #include <sys/shm.h>

in both glob.c and tvscreen.c.

What version of FreeBSD is this?

If that doesn't work, please let me know.  I'd like fxtv to work out-of-the
box for everyone.

Randall Hopper

Kyle Mestery: