Date:      Thu, 8 Aug 2002 00:28:39 -0300
From:      "Bernardo Erlacher Roubach" <broubach@yahoo.com.br>
To:        <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   port: compat3x-i386-4.4.20011227

Hi!

I'm trying to install this port simply downloading it from
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/branches/-current/ports/misc/compat3x
and copying it to a similar place to my hard drive
(/usr/ports/misc/compat3x -
remembering I had to create this directory since it didn't exist).
I'm using the FreeBSD 4.4 Stable version.
But when I execute the make command  the message
"===>   is forbidden: FreeBSD-SA-02:28.resolv - buffer overflow in resolver
in libc." is shown... can you possibly know the reason for that?!? do I
have to download anything else?!?

would be glad to know the answear... thanks in advance,
Bernardo