Date:      Mon, 8 Feb 2016 20:13:37 +0100
From:      Michael Grimm <trashcan@ellael.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   postfix-current is marked broken w.r.t SPF support, why?

Hi =E2=80=94

I am wondering why postfix-current is still marked broken regarding SPF =
support:

| poudriere build log file excerpt:
|	Finished build of mail/postfix-current: Ignored: is marked as =
broken: At the moment, SPF support is unavailable for =
postfix-3.0-20151003

Thus, I made a custom port removing this restriction in the Makefile, =
and that custom port compiles including SPF support:

| mail> pkg query %do postfix-custom
| security/openssl
| devel/icu
| mail/dovecot2
| mail/libspf2
| devel/pcre

| mail> pkg info | grep libspf
| libspf2-1.2.10_2               Sender Rewriting Scheme 2 C =
Implementation

| mail> ldd `which postfix`
| /usr/local/sbin/postfix:
| 	libspf2.so.2 =3D> /usr/local/lib/libspf2.so.2 (0x8024a8000)

I do not have a demand in using SPF at the moment, but I am only =
wondering whether this is a bug or feature.

Any feedback is highly appreciated,
Michael=