Date:      Tue, 13 Nov 2012 17:00:38 -0800
From:      Hans Stimer <hans.stimer@gmail.com>
To:        port-arm@netbsd.org, freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Free PC to help ARM development for FreeBSD or NetBSD

I have a PC that was part of an evaluation a few years ago, and only had a couple months of use before being shelved. The disks are small, but it has room for more disks.

Supermicro X7DAE/X7DAE+ BIOS Rev 2.0b
2 x Intel X5355 @ 2.66
16GB RAM
2x250GB SATA
DVD
Floppy
Workstation case: 25.5 deep, 8.75 wide, 17.5 high

http://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=Intel+Xeon+X5355+%40+2.66GHz

The fans are very loud.

It is free to whoever has the best use for it in furthering ARM support on FreeBSD or NetBSD. I would prefer to deliver it somewhere in Silicon Valley area, but I'm willing to ship at my cost within North America.