Date:      Tue, 20 Oct 2015 01:41:36 +0200
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com>
To:        Bryan Drewery <bdrewery@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org, Lars Engels <lars.engels@0x20.net>, Kubilay Kocak <koobs@FreeBSD.org>, RW <rwmaillists@googlemail.com>
Subject:   Re: distfiles cleaner

Bryan Drewery wrote
> I could go on, but really I think both are pretty bad compared to using
> Poudriere, which also has a 'distclean' sub-command.

OK, Thanks for all detail.  I would have run a poudriere to compare
with the previous 3, but I've just removed my last copy of my 58
Gig. But I note: one more reason to learn poudriere :-)

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey,  BSD Linux Unix Sys. Eng. Consultant Munich http://berklix.com
 Reply After previous text to preserve context, as in a play script.