Date:      Wed, 10 Nov 1999 21:07:09 +0000
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        jim@cdrom.com
Cc:        Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>, freebsd-chat <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: next FBSD release...

On Wed, Nov 10, 1999 at 12:27:04PM -0800, Jim Mock wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Nov 1999 at 16:58:55 +0000, Jonathon McKitrick wrote:
> > Any word on what we might see in release 3.4?  All we've been
> > hearing about is all the cool stuff in 4.0, but it looks like there
> > will be one before that....
>
> Sometime next month is a reasonable timeframe :-)

I haven't been following the majority of the lists too closely for the
past couple of months (roll on December, when my schedule is *completely*
cleared).

If anyone wants to put together an article about what's going to rock in
3.4 (or 4.0) it'll make the front page of Slashdot -- this would be for
when the 3.4 freeze is announced.

    If you want to imagine the future, imagine a tennis show stamping
    on a penguin's face forever.
        --- with apologies to George Orwell