Date:      Mon, 26 Mar 2012 14:59:13 -0700
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   TX BAW hangs (again) fixed, please test -HEAD

Hi,

I've fixed the latest TX BAW (TX block-ack window) hang which I
introduced when I fixed another BAW hang.

I'm going to do a drive by tidy-up of this stuff but I'd just first
like to be sure that no further TX aggregation hangs.

Remember, if you're testing atheros 802.11n out you need to create
your vap with -bgscan or things will get very special. Fixing 802.11n
(and non-n too) background scanning is another complete project and I
don't want to tackle it yet.

So I'd appreciate it if those of you testing out ath(4) 802.11n (in
both station and access point modes) could please update your net80211
and ath driver to -HEAD. Please report back any issues that creep up.

Thanks,

Adrian