Date:      Thu, 28 May 1998 14:28:46 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Gary Kline <kline@tao.thought.org>
Subject:   browser bombing problems

   Yesterday I found that netscape-3 would blow me out of my window
   manager and a moment later I'd be looking at my xdm login screen.

   I installed nertscape-405; same thing.  Also, chimera blows me
   out of my environment (and back to my xdm login).  But the XEmacs
   browser does not.

   My thinking now is that this is some sort of a library or compatibility
   problem.   Any other ideas out  there??

   thanks,

   gary

--