Date:      Thu, 28 Apr 2005 13:33:41 -0400
From:      Bart Silverstrim <bsilver@chrononomicon.com>
Subject:   Re: test test test

On Apr 28, 2005, at 12:28 PM, Tomas Quintero wrote:

> On 4/28/05, Chris <racerx@makeworld.com> wrote:
>> Carpenter, Rohan S wrote:
>>> test test test test --- test tets test test
>>
>> *Sigh*
>> Some users just don't have a clue - do they.
>
> Wow I'm very glad you brought this constructive piece of information
> to the group. Thank you for sharing.

Hey, if we're going to vent and snipe today...

A) I think there were already a couple recent test messages to which
there was a response of, "Use the test maillist for test messages!",
and
B) Nice trimming of unnecessary crud before posting...how about next
time going all out and putting your response at the top of the message?

:-)