Date:      Tue, 05 Jun 2012 21:51:54 -0700
From:      Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert@komquats.com>
To:        Jakub Lach <jakub_lach@mailplus.pl>
Cc:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: KMS (all.15.1.patch) for 9-STABLE /GM45 case study

I'm running -CURRENT and 14.9 on stable (different partitions on the same
laptop). I'm getting kernel hangs when large amounts of output are sent to
the display, e.g. a video or a gnome-terminal running find / output to the
terminal. I haven't captured debugging info yet, compiled DDB into the
kernel but still need to get another USB to serial to attach my old laptop
and get diagnostic info, but for now DRM2 will cause a hard hang when a lot
of output is sent to the display.

If anyone has any ideas, great. If not, I'll purchase another USB-to-serial
cord and try to get more info.

--
Cheers,
Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert@komquats.com>