Date:      21 Sep 2000 16:49:01 -0700
From:      asami@FreeBSD.org (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports INDEX

 * From: Warner Losh <imp@village.org>

 * 7! is 5040 ports.  We are now within striking distance.  However, 6! *
 * 5! is 86400, which also happens to be the number of seconds in a day.
 * We're not within striking distance of that number.  We passed 4! * 5!
 * some time ago (it was only 2880).  6! * 6 is 4320.  This is a
 * particularlly perfect number.  6 is the smallest perfect number, so 6!
 * * 6 must be momentous, no?

<rolling eyes>

Maybe I should let you commit the indexes.... ;)

 * We're only 400 ports away from 6!*6.  That's just a long weekend for
 * Steve Price, so we should see that before 4.2 :-)

By the way, we're within striking distance of 4,110, but that might be
a little hard given that we only have a few days left....

Satoshi