Date:      Sat, 14 Apr 2012 02:47:02 +0200
From:      Witold Baryluk <baryluk@smp.if.uj.edu.pl>
To:        Hsin-an Chen <chen.hsinan2007@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-xen@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Xen 4.1.2 on FreeBSD 9.0

On 04-13 15:07, Hsin-an Chen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for quick reply. But, is it really true? (still not give up....)
>
> This is interesting, then what is the purpose of this mailing list and
> the wiki there? I am confused.
> It sounds like it's under development, or working fine but no detail here.

dom0 support is work in progress I guess. Maybe even it is possible to
boot FreeBSD as dom0, but because of lack of backend drivers you will
not be really able to run or use domU in sensible way (no harddisk, no
networking, no console probably).

Mailing list is mainly about domU now. It works pretty nice now
(compared to state of random crashes year or two ago).

Please correct me somebody if Im wrong.

--
Witold Baryluk
JID: witold.baryluk // jabster.pl