Date:      Fri, 18 Apr 1997 04:20:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      MIHIRA "Sanpei" Yoshiro <sanpei@yy.cs.keio.ac.jp>
To:        freebsd-ports
Subject:   Re: ports/3322: setlocale problem in lang/perl5

The following reply was made to PR ports/3322; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: MIHIRA "Sanpei" Yoshiro <sanpei@yy.cs.keio.ac.jp>
To: asami@vader.cs.berkeley.edu
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 20:16:15 +0900

 > * (II) Patch for 2 files was mixed one patch file(patch-aa)
 >
 >Don't know about other stuff, but this is not a problem.  What you
 >can NOT do is to patch one file from multiple patchfiles.

   Yes, it is not problem to compile.
   I think if separate this patch file(patch-aa), maintain of this
 ports is easier than existing style.
   And I also know diff files of ports CVS tree is much larger, if
 do.

   I don't mind whether separete or not :-)

 Yoshiro MIHIRA