Date:      Tue, 21 Oct 1997 10:18:35 -0700
From:      John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@efn.org>
To:        Bernie Doehner <bad@uhf.wireless.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BSD/OS's dosemu port?

Bernie Doehner scribbled this message on Oct 21:
> Hi:
>
> 3.0-SNAP RELNOTES talks about BSD/OS's dosemu having been ported to
> FreeBSD.. I just looked at 3.0-971020-SNAP/ports and didn't find anything
> even close to dosemu.
>
> Where is it? dosemu is great under Linux and having it under FreeBSD would
> be awesome!

look at doscmd...  works over here...  I was able to run some basic
dos applications...  I was going to do some work on it, but I have to
much other work....  ttyl..

--
  John-Mark Gurney                          Modem/FAX: +1 541 683 6954
  Cu Networking

  Live in Peace, destroy Micro$oft, support free software, run FreeBSD