Date:      Sun, 22 Jul 2001 12:21:36 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jim Weeks <jim@siteplus.net>
To:        Troy Settle <troy@psknet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Joker problem

On Sun, 22 Jul 2001, Troy Settle wrote:

> Last email I sent to joker.com has been over a year unanswered.  After the
> first couple months, I switched everything over to an OpenSRS RSP
> (http://www.namespeed.com).  Couldn't be happier, I get support via phone,
> email, or irc almost anytime I need it.
>
> Though, with some 70 or 80 domains, I've been thinking about getting myself
> signed up as an RSP with OpenSRS.

Troy,

Thanks for the link to Namespeed.  I will certainly give them strong
consideration.  I am just at a loss as to what to do about this particular
domain.  It will be alright for the next year, but I have succeeded in
successfully locking myself, or the owner for that matter, out of any
further administration or renewal of the domain.

--
Jim