Date:      Thu, 3 Jul 1997 13:20:48 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mike Knoble <michaelk@p30.s205.c47.k12.wv.us>
To:        www@freebsd.com
Subject:   Info

To whom this may concern,
If this is not the correct person to e-mail a question please redirect
this mail to the appropriate department or send me their e-mail address.
Thank you.

I am attempting to change the prompt that you get when you telnet into my
FreeBSD system.

   FreeBSD (hostname.net) (ttyp0)

login:

I was wanting to change this to a different, more appropriate login
screen.  I was wondering if their was a file that I edit to change this
login information.  I attempted using the search engine on your website
but it just pulls up info on security issues.  I would appreciate it if
you could send me the path of the file or tell me the instructions on how
to change this login prompt.  Thank you for your time,

Mike Knoble
michaelk@p30.s205.c47.k12.wv.us