Date:      Thu, 03 Mar 2016 10:18:09 +0100
From:      vermaden <vermaden@interia.pl>
To:        freebsd-pkgbase@freebsd.org
Subject:   [CFT] packaging the base system with pkg(8)

Hi,having base system components handled in pkg(8) style is good idea, but PLEASE keep FreeBSD's base system SEPARATED from PORTS/PACKAGES ... this is one of THE BEST FreeBSD features.IMHO there should be DIFFERENT COMMAND nad SEPARATE SQLITE database for FreeBSD's base sytem packages/components handling.Regards,vermaden