Date:      Wed, 20 Aug 2003 16:07:57 +1000
From:      Mark Sergeant <msergeant@snsonline.net>
To:        Scott Lambert <lambert@lambertfam.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: patch for toshiba acpi

I have just one other observation, I found a funky tool a while back
called toshctl, it has the following...

bios.date: 1026309600
bios.id: 64615
bios.version: 2.00   TOSHIBA
hci.cpu_speed: 1
hci.fan: 1
hci.lcd.backlight: 1
hci.lcd.brightness: 7
hci.lcd.mode: 2
hci.lcd.type: 4
hci.power_source: 1
hci.select_bay: 4
hci.software_suspend: 1

If you haven't looked at it it's definantly a worthwhile tool.

Cheers,

Mark

--
Mark Sergeant <msergeant@snsonline.net>