Date:      Wed, 20 Jun 2012 10:21:26 +0200
From:      "Ronald Klop" <ronald-freebsd8@klop.yi.org>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: JVM crash in [libnet.so+0x9243] Java_java_net_SocketInputStream_socketRead0+0xb3

First upgrade Tomcat. Your version is from Jan 2010 [1] or earlier. There
are a lot of bugfixes in Tomcat about NIO since then. And also for
security reasons [2].
Tomcat 6.0.35 is also in ports.
Second, can you reproduce this with openjdk 6?

Do you write hundreds of files per second or per day?

Ronald.

[1] http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/changelog.html
[2] http://tomcat.apache.org/security-6.html