Date:      Fri, 27 Dec 1996 02:19:04 -0800
From:      obrien@dragon.nuxi.com (David O'Brien)
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bsd.port.mk on freefall

Satoshi Asami writes:

> Let me see, when I upgrade a port, this is what I do.
>
> (on my machine or thud)
> cvs co portname

Are we really supose to be able to do a cvs co/update on thud?  I've
asked Peter several times in email this question and have yet to get an
answer.  For some ports (like mutt) it works, on others (like elm) I get
lock file errors.

Because of this, I spend more time on freefall (I get really tired of
this back and forth business (can't freefall be but in thud's
/etc/hosts.equiv file???)).  So I also, do ``make makesum ; cvs commit''
on freefall.

--
-- David	(deobrien@ucdavis.edu)