Date:      Tue, 16 Apr 1996 17:02:16 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Keith Mitchell <kmitch@phantasma.bevc.blacksburg.va.us>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sysinstall broken

This isn't buildable right now and won't be for awhile - I'm still
working on some bogons in the -current version and will merge the
whole thing over to -stable once I'm finished.

In general, things in /usr/src/release are guaranteed to be in a state
of flux at any given time.  If sysinstall ever becomes a generally
useful tool which I expect people to rebuild periodically, I'll move
it out of that hierarchy.. :-)

					Jordan