Date:      Mon, 27 Mar 2000 13:35:43 -0600 (CST)
From:      bitsurfer <bitsurfr@enteract.com>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BSDCon East

Why not in the Chicago area???  Surley its larger than say Boulder ;)

RSA Key Fingerprint = 6D0B 5536 7825 3D09 9093 384A 9694 FDB6
RSA Key Fingerprint = 4390 44E5 E316 F2AA A11E 5755 F3F9 D69B
DH/DSS Fingerprint = 089B 0B5C 75C7 A7B4 B050 DD14 2D65 5DD6 E87D 239A

PGP Mail encouraged / preferred - keys available on common keyservers