Date:      Sat, 21 Apr 2001 05:08:03 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Kris Kirby <kris@catonic.net>
To:        isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Multiport FBSD Routing?

What I have: FreeBSD machines out the wazoo and two Pipeline P130s and a
             possible few extra (private) links in.

What I need: A solution to load-balance multiple pipes (perhaps running
             two or three NATDs for the private links).

I'm thinking of Zebra (BGP) and really wondering if this can be done on
generic UN*X box.. The multiple pipes confuses me. For simplicity, assume
the P130s are running in bridge mode; in other words, the PC will have an
ethernet port apiece for the T1s and talk straight to the upstream router.

The big questions: Can It Be Done? Has It Been Done? Can It Be Done
Easily?

-----
<kris@nospam.catonic.net>   |