Date:      Thu, 14 Oct 2004 20:33:28 +0000
From:      "Mikhail P." <miha@ghuug.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        sos@deepcore.dk
Subject:   Re: ad0: FAILURE - WRITE_DMA

On Thursday 14 October 2004 19:59, Martin Nilsson wrote:
> I really don't know what to with this box, maybe put regular ATA or SCSI
> disks in it?

Well, there are no problems with SCSI to my knowledge 5.3 and 5.2.1 work well
on my SCSI servers.. only the ATA driver..
Would be sad to still have these problems when 5.3 goes as -STABLE.. on the
other hand, I expect more people hitting that problem, and sending more
debugging information, so that problem gets solved quicker.

regards,
M.