Date:      Wed, 18 Apr 2001 14:19:22 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Ryan <minime@spring.thepond.com>
Subject:   make buildworld fails

I suppose I should preface this by saying this is my first kernel upgrage
(going from 4.1-RELEASE to 4.3).

When I tried to make buildworld it bottomed out on me.  It looked like
it was tailing off at /usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/cc/cc1plus

I went to said directory and tried a sudo make.  it dumped with the error
cc: /usr/obj/usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/cc/cc1plus/../cc_int/libcc_int.a: No such
file or directory
*** Error code 1.

I could sure use a hand...searching the mailing list on freebsd.org hasn't
really turned up much useful, and unfortunately, I've exhausted the
knowledge/patience of my collegues :)

If I've not provided enough information, please let me know what else I
should include.

TIA,

Ryan