Date:      Sun, 29 Jan 2023 14:14:42 +0100
From:      Andrea Venturoli <ml@netfence.it>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Updating Samba

On 1/29/23 12:57, Gerard E. Seibert wrote:

> Before I update to the newer version, I wonder if anyone else has done
> so and if there are any gotchas I should be looking for?

WRT to FreeBSD, if you're running Samba in a jail, you'll need
additional jail permissions for Samba in order for it to work.

Otherwise, this is more a question for Samba, than for FreeBSD.
Samba has so many functions/options/deployment/etc... that it is
difficult to answer your question without additional info.

  bye
	av.