Date:      Thu, 3 Feb 2000 08:00:30 -0800 (PST)
From:      "f.johan.beisser" <jan@caustic.org>
To:        Ertan Kucukoglu <ertank@ozlerplastik.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problem with mail archive searching

hub.freebsd.org (i believe, anyone can correct this if they'd like) had a
disk error a little while ago, it's not repairable right at this moment
since anyone who's got access/ability to fix it is at linuxworld.

-- jan

On Thu, 3 Feb 2000, Ertan Kucukoglu wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I tried to search something in maillist archives but I get Proxy Error
> page. The complete error is below.
> -----
> I do not know where to send so I send it to the list.
>
> The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
>
> The proxy server could not handle the request GET /cgi/search.cgi.
>
> Reason: Could not connect to remote machine: Operation timed out
> -----
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Ertan Kucukoglu
> ertank@ozlerplastik.com

  email: jan[at]caustic.org   web: http://www.caustic.org/~jan
   "knowledge is power. power corrupts. study hard, be evil."