Date:      Thu, 13 Aug 1998 09:46:58 -0600
From:      Walt Howard <howard@ee.utah.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Bug report 2.2.7

Output from uname -a is FreeBSD labserv1.elen.utah.edu 2.2.7-RELEASE
FreeBSD 2.2.7-RELEASE #0: Wed Jul 22 08:48:29 GMT 1998
root@builder.cdrom.com:/usr/src/sys/compile/GENERIC  i386

In the /etc/rc.network file, near line 242, variable "stash_flag" is set for
Kerberos.  A few lines later, when the variable is evaluated, it is named
"stash_flags" with a trailing "s".  A few lines later yet, it is unset
without the "s".

It doesn't affect many people yet, I suppose, but I believe you like to do
things right all the time.