Date:      Thu, 5 Jan 2006 21:04:43 +0100
From:      Karsten Brandt <Karsten.Brandt@sick.de>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD on a TI TMS470 controller board

Hi Warner, Hi Olivier,

thanks for your replys.

The target plattform TMS470 has in the first step only 384k flash and 32k
RAM.
When you say the kernel has a size by ~1MByte then I can only hope that
this size can decreased.
Then when I've only 32k RAM and I try to shrink a zipped kernel, I becomes
trouble during the unpack proccess on the target.
So, that I believe that I can't shrink the kernel via gzip e.g.

But I'm should not lost the hope. Up's is that the right word? I dont
know.

Ok, in a couple of days I know more ???
Or not, I'll see.

Warner,
has you finished your work on the port successfully?
Or has you broken up this work, because it was too hard to solve the
problems?

Cheers,

Karsten