Date:      Thu, 9 Dec 1999 01:59:19 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brian Hechinger <wonko@users.tmok.com>
To:        dannyh@idx.com.au (Danny)
Cc:        hawk@hawkins.cba.uni.edu, cweimann@wallnet.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why is FreeBSD better than Linux?

Danny drunkenly mumbled...
> At 15:18 8/12/99 -0600, Richard E. Hawkins wrote:
>
> I justed went and purchased Freebsd 3.3 and then taken down Linux RH6.
> Because RH6  requires half of my time fixing the problems.
>
> People, please don't ever use RH6.

to follow this up.  i installed RH5.[mumble] on a PC for a guy just before i
left Brasil.  he just sent email saying he got the RH6 CD.  upgraded his
copy of Linux and now it doesn't work AT ALL.

avaoid RH6 until they figure out what is wrong with it.  (i mean besides
being Linux, don't flame, i know that was low and cheap.)

-wonko