Date:      Tue, 13 Mar 2001 14:32:56 -0500
From:      "Dave VanAuken" <dave@hawk-systems.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: FreeVSD for FreeBSD?

That was the primary purpose of the initial post.  Given the lack of
proposed solutions, I would say you are stuck developing it yourself.
FreeVSD has received a number of requests for a FreeBSD port (and this
software sounds like it may be along the lines of what you and I are
looking for) but who knows how long that will be in the works.

I recently dl'ed a copy of FreeVSD and will take a look and try and
determine the feasibility of porting this over to FreeBSD vs the time
required to replicate the functionality with new code.

I agree that Plesk and other such solutions leave something to be
desired.  Am open to reviewing any other solutions that are FreeBSD
based, but to date no replies point to any solutions that currently
exist.

Dave