Date:      Wed, 16 Jul 2003 21:28:00 +1000 (EST)
From:      <keith@smmc.qld.edu.au>
To:        "Free bsd " <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Webmin <- I broke the installed port How do I fix it on FBSD?

Hi all,
I upgraded webmin to 1.1 and filemanager java was bad.
So I (unwisely) did a bit of hacking to remove webmin and try to reinstall
a earlier version...
I hacked out the conf folder and /usr/lcoa/webmin (I think)
NOw installing from ports again it Webmin complains ....
Failed to write to /usr/local/etc/webmin/module.infos.cache : No such file
or directory.

Is there conf info stored in places I know not. How can I clean it up?
I need sort of concise help if it exists cause I wouldn't call myself the
cluiest user.
Thanks
Keith