Date:      Fri, 29 Jun 2001 09:41:26 -0700
From:      "Brian" <bri@sonicboom.org>
To:        "Jeremy Buckner" <jeremy@cableaz.com>, <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Sendmail Problem

All the machines you wish to allow to send mail need to be added to a
special file, its name & location depend on your version of sendmail.

Look at your sendmail.cf, which is either in /etc or /etc/mail.

I have this:
# Hosts for which relaying is permitted ($=R)
FR-o /etc/mail/relay-domains

In my case, there are only a few hosts I need to allow relay from, so i just
added their ips to that file.

    Bri