Date:      Thu, 15 Jan 1998 21:13:20 +0200 (IST)
From:      Nadav Eiron <nadav@barcode.co.il>
To:        Bob Kline <cnet@centralnet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Is it possable?

On Thu, 15 Jan 1998, Bob Kline wrote:

> Hi I would like to know somthing.\
>
> Im running a windows 95 system web server with O'Rilley's website pro
> can I install BSD 4.4 on a windows 95 system without loseing my present
> configuration? or do I have to install bsd then reload everything? Also
> iues alot of graphics programs and need to know if there is some way to
> run them under this platform...
>
> Thank you
>
> Bob Kline

Windows 95 and FreeBSD can coexist. You simply choose at boot time which
one you want to boot. See the tutorial on using FreeBSD with other OSs
(follow the link from http://www.freebsd.org/docs.html).

Most Windows programs won't run on FreeBSD (there's an emulator called
wine in development, but it has many limitations). However, there's a
large range of native UNIX applications for FreeBSD.

Nadav