Date:      Sat, 28 Mar 1998 07:51:53 +1030
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        Shockboi <shockboi@dqc.org>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   What to download (was: hi)

On Fri, 27 March 1998 at  4:32:55 -0800, Shockboi wrote:

> Hullo again - alright here's a message with "line breaks" for ya.
>
> My original question was while installing freeBSD I was
> given the option to install "canned disk sets", however while on
> ftp.au.freebsd.org I coud find no files fitting the description of the
> "minimal" install set. Could you please point me in the right direction
> thanks.

I've posted this information a couple of times in the last few days.
You might find it convenient to read other messages on the list.

Try http://www.lemis.com/handbook/what-to-download.html.  It's been
drawn to my attention that there's an error in the page, which I'll
fix Real Soon Now: at one point, it refers to three "followed links",
but they're not there.  Don't let it worry you: they're described
again immediately afterwards.

Greg