Date:      Tue, 22 Jan 2002 23:32:25 -0800
From:      Sean Chittenden <sean@chittenden.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   cvs + gserver....

What's the easiest way to recompile CVS and enable gserver for krb5
support?  I'm using MIT kerberos and it doesn't look like there's an
easy way to compile in gssapi support into cvs.  The best I can come
up with is to download the cvs tarball off of cvshome.org and dork
with it until I get the paths setup correctly or to recompile krb5 to
use a custom path such as /usr/local/krb5 then change into
/usr/src/contrib/cvs and run the config with the
--with-gssapi=/usr/local/krb5 option.  Any other more elegant ideas?
Should I turn my findings into a port that'll create a cvs binary that
gets tossed into /usr/local/bin?  -sc

--
Sean Chittenden