Date:      Sat, 4 Jan 2003 20:24:45 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jim Weeks <jim@jwweeks.com>
To:        Adrian NoSpm! <adrian_nospm@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: how do you have seperate UIDs for each frontpage web?

On Fri, 3 Jan 2003, Adrian NoSpm! wrote:

> If I use fp_install and specify username and group
> I want, I just get that error...>

Sorry for re-posting right on the heals of a previous reply, but I missed
this the first time around.

You shouldn't need to run fp_install for all these accounts.  The existing
/usr/local/frontpage/something.com:80.cnf should transfer to the new
machine and work as before.  The only reason you might want to reinstall
extension is in the case of an upgrade.

Barring an fp version upgrade, I would just tar /usr/local/frontpage and
user directories, and move to the new machine.

Regards,

--
Jim