Date:      Mon, 27 Mar 2000 13:31:52 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@hub.freebsd.org>
To:        dennis@etinc.com
Cc:        deimos@lowrider.lewman.org, dg@root.com, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Onboard Intel NIC

Dennis,

	Your statement is false.

	Poul-Henning has NOT asked me to filter you from the lists.
No one has (recently?) asked me to filter you from the lists.  I do
not believe that I have ever filtered you from the lists.

	as postmaster, i am responsible for spam filtering and
removing serious problem people from teh lists.  In the past 5 or 6
years, i have filtered about  6 people total.

jmb
--
Jonathan M. Bresler      FreeBSD Core Team, Postmaster       jmb@FreeBSD.ORG
FreeBSD--The Power to Serve         JMB193           http://www.freebsd.org/