Date:      Wed, 17 Dec 1997 03:49:36 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        bruce@gtcs.com
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Recommended added target for bsd.port.mk

 * ultraclean:
 *      Deletes distribution files, depends on "clean"

There already is one, called "distclean".

 * I'd already recommended adding "size" as a port tarball standard
 * component, and "make desc" as an alias to "more pkg/DESCR", and
 * "make installed" as an alias for "pkg_info -c `make package-name`"

"size" is fine, can someone send me a patch?  As for the others, I
don't think we should start adding things that can be done by simple
aliases.  bsd.port.mk is long and complicated enough as it is.

Satoshi