Date:      Sun, 8 Jun 2003 20:16:56 +0300
From:      Vlad GALU <vladg@vipnet.ro>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   kvm questions

--=.SzVRzLKPWB45ON

	Hello. I am trying to write a monitoring program
which makes use of the kvm interface. My problem here
is that I couldn't find a detailed description of the
kinfo_proc structure anywhere in the system sources or
Google. I have special interests towards the kp_proc &
kp_eproc members. I can't get the process names until
I know what those structures look like. I also posted this
message to freebsd-stable, because I understand that
the kinfo_proc structure has changed a bit between
-stable and -current. My platform is 4.8-STABLE.

	Thanks in advance.

	Vlad.

--
Vlad GALU