Date:      Fri, 06 Feb 2009 22:32:55 +0100
From:      Joe7 <admin@kedvenc.hu>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: nfs delay causing broken files

So I tried, wrote a tenliner c script that copies the files

ouF =3D open(argv[2], O_WRONLY | O_CREAT | O_DIRECT | O_SYNC)

opening the target with that, but tested and the same problem occurs
am I missing something obvious?

Thanks for all your help,
Joe

Id=E9zet (Rick Macklem <rmacklem@uoguelph.ca>):