Date:      Fri, 01 May 1998 11:18:07 -0400
From:      mmoran@veronet.net
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Named disappeared

Hi to all,

Today, while I try to pick up my emails or check out other web sites. I
unable to reach there with their names like yahoo.com but able to reach
with IP addresses.

I checked out my name server (currently use 'named') and found out there is
no 'named' show up on ps -x command. I re-boot it to start over again and
it's working now and 'named' showed up on ps command.

How can this happened? Are there any reason(s) why the 'named' disappeared?

Anyone who have same problem before?

Thank you,

- Mike Moran