Date:      Fri, 25 Dec 1998 06:53:57 -0300
From:      Onur Toker <onur@ccse.kfupm.edu.sa>
To:        george vagner <kf7nn1@cybertrails.com>, onur@ccse.kfupm.edu.sa, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Harddisk > 2GB, what to do ?

Greg,

	First of thank you very much for your patience. I have
/, /usr and /var already mounted on the first harddisk. I am trying
to add a disk of size > 2.1GB. What should I do to do this manually
without using /stand/sysinstall ?

Onur

george vagner wrote:

> where is your / partition and your /var and /usr?
>
> you need these..

Dr. Onur Toker
College of Computer Science and Engineering
King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals
P.O. Box 14
Dhahran 31261
SAUDI ARABIA

E-mail: onur@kfupm.edu.sa