Date:      Mon, 24 Aug 2015 14:46:10 -0700
From:      Michael Loftis <mloftis@wgops.com>
To:        "Frank de Bot (lists)" <lists@searchy.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Multiple IP/subnet in jail, source address for connections

Normally when jails are added their IPs are created as "normal"
aliases, so they'll get a /32 netmask when you don't specify.  So
Depending on how you're creating the jail you'll need to specify the
netmask with the IP wherever you configure your jail.  (You didn't
mention if you're using ezjail or not for example....)