Date:      Wed, 22 Mar 2000 19:21:29 -0800 (PST)
From:      Derrick Baumer <bduk@earthlink.net>
To:        adiosoop@bellsouth.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: quesion

> From: Benjamin Bradley <adiosoop@bellsouth.net>
>
> Hello, I'm new to UNIX and all of its implementations.  How to I connect
> to my ISP in FreeBSD?  I use a dialup connection in Windows 95.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Benjamin

You can access the FreeBSD handbook online at

http://www.FreeBSD.org/handbook.html

I (we?) highly recommend it as an excellent starting point, and there
is a section on PPP dialup and the like.  You'll probably find a lot
of other questions answered there as well.

Usually, if you haven't tried to find your answers there or in the FAQ
before posting here, you'll get less than hospitable responses from
this list.  I guess most of us want a problem we can really sink our
teeth into.  :)

--
Derrick Baumer
bduk@earthlink.net