Date:      Mon, 30 Jan 2023 11:33:33 +0100
From:      Kurt Jaeger <pi@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Tooling Integration and Developer Experience

Hello,

The list has 496 subscribers right now. (speaking as one of postmaster@).

> or is this just a place to report bugs and people
> should discuss FreeBSD doc-related issues elsewhere? Or is it that almost
> nobody cares about the FreeBSD documentation?

>From my observation, the last few month led to a huge pile of
workload on many folks that are involved with FreeBSD stuff, so
not many folks had time to reply/think things through/answer.
I had the same problem...

I see doc-stuff happen mostly on reviews.freebsd.org. (speaking
as one of phabric-admins). Pau Amma is the most active docs-person
as far as I can see. I have not calculated stats, just my gut feeling.

--
pi@opsec.eu            +49 171 3101372                    Now what ?