Date:      Mon, 12 Jul 1999 13:31:59 +1000
From:      "Wyatt, Anthony" <Anthony.Wyatt@its.csiro.au>
To:        "'David E. Cross'" <crossd@cs.rpi.edu>
Cc:        "'freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Kernel Drivers

If everything goes to plan and works I'd be glad to write some doco about
what I did.  After I finish with my PCI video card I intend to try and write
an AGP driver too.

This would probably be easiest if you told me where I can find all the
existing device driver and PCI programming doco, and any other relevent
doco, so as to avoid re-inventing the wheel.

Then it will probably be a wait and see if I can figure out what I need to
do :-)

Anthony