Date:      Tue, 26 Mar 2002 20:19:37 -0600
From:      "William Evanson" <evawil823@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Make Fetch resume (Is is possible to do...)

I installed wget and added the line
FETCH_CMD="/usr/local/bin/wget" to my /etc/make.conf file.
With the next make install it launched wget and ran fine.
I tried to test the program by stopping the fetch sequence
on one of the sources near the end.  When I restarted the
Make Install is knoticed the file was there and tried to
build it without restarting the fetch sequence.  Any ideas???
Is is possible that the sight did not have reget available.
Just thought I'd ask if you have seen this before.