Date:      Wed, 19 Mar 2003 08:30:00 -0500
From:      "Ian Larsen" <drblast01@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem with apache

Thanks Andrey!

A sockstat on the non-working server showed this:

www      httpd      694   3  tcp6  *:80                  *:*

while the working version shows:

www      httpd      694   3  tcp46  *:80                  *:*

It appears the non-working server is only aware of tcp6 protocol.
Is this a problem with my ethernet config?  Other services are using tcp4.
Is there something in the apache configs that would cause this?

Thanks again,
-Ian Larsen