Date:      Thu, 8 Jun 2000 09:17:49 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John F Cuzzola <vdrifter@ocis.ocis.net>
To:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ipfw & keep-state

Hi all,
I'm interested in using the keep-state/check-state options with ipfw. I'm
curious however what rules are dynamically created and whether I have
control over them, specifically with divert rules. I use divert/natd
heavily and I was wondering what happens with a rule like:

ipfw divert 7000 ip from any to 200.45.1.7
ipfw divert 7000 ip from 192.168.3.2 to any keep-state

(natd would be listening on port 7000 providing static-NAT from 200.45.1.7
to 192.168.3.2)

Just curious, thanks
JohnC